Easy Roasted Turkey Breast



Very quick, easy and delicious.  I get a quarter turkey breast sold by Shady Brook Farms which feeds 3-4 people. 

I always soak my poultry for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.  I add to the water sea salt, one sliced lemon, bay leaf and whole peppercorns. Rinse and dry turkey breast.  I then seperate the skin form the meat making a pocket. I slide  three slices of lemon in the pocket, three fresh sage leaves, three fresh basil leaves and two cloves of chopped garlic.  I rub just a little olive oil on the out side of the skin seasoning with pepper.  Grill on low for about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours until juices run clear.  Start with bone side down and turn over a few time during grilling.

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rigatoni with Eggplant and Pine Nut Crunch

Mangia, Mangia!

SEARED SCALLOPS