One adorable Kate Spade dress three different looks!





Clothes are my passion, my love! I just had to share my favorite dress of this spring/summer season, a fabulously versatile Kate Spade leopard dot tie back dress that I just fell in love with. I get euphoric just thinking about wearing this dress, it’s just perfect for me. The moment I saw this dress on line I got that special rush when I see something that I know I had to have, it had my name all over it. I booked it to my nearest Kate Spade store to see if the dress had made an appearance in their newly arrived  collection. As soon as I entered the store my eyes went right to the dress. Much to my despair only two sizes were left, two and six. I tried on the six which was too big, unusual since I find Kate Spade dresses are cut small. No size four in the store so I gave the two a try and to my surprise a perfect fit. I was delighted that not only did the dress fit, it was just outstanding on me. Quickly I whipped out my credit card securing this beauty for me.


You are probably asking yourself what is so special about the dress that I was so mad for it. First it looked great on me. You have to know your body type and style buying only what looks right for you. I’ve learned this lesson the hard way with many fashion faux pas wasting money on an wonderful outfit that look awful on me. Second I knew that I could do so much with this dress creating different looks taking the dress from work to evening or even to a casual day event. I went home to work some magic creating three perfect ensembles that I just love!

First I knew the dress is just the right base for a sophisticated work or conference outfit with style and polish. I cinched the wast with a thick black patten leather belt, topped it with a short swing style jacket by Milly that I found at Cusp,


L.K. Bennett nude pumps,
added a single Mikimoto strand pearl necklace,


David Yurman pearl drop earnings,

thin silver bracelets and carried the geranium color Kate Spade Cedar Street Jensen handbag.



Drop dead perfect first impression professional work outfit.


Want a fun easy to wear dress for a night out with friends, this dress works so well from office to cocktails. Take off the jacket and belt, change to strappy black sandals. I wore my  Stuart Weitzman Nudistsong High Heel Patent.
Add a bold necklace, my favorite J Crew pearls,
small fun bag. I like Kate Spade's Splash Out Wicker Clam Shell
and you are ready for a night out.

Off to a day function that is a step up from casual but not quite dressy this dress magically dresses down by wearing a classic J. Crew jeans jacket,
chunky Tory Burke cork sandals,
large funky hoop earrings and carrying Kate Spade Belle Place Straw Summer  handbag


for a totally different third look.






One versatile dress you can change into three wonderfully put together outfits! And if you are a shopper like me you have all the accessories needed to complete each ensemble already in your closet or you can splurge on a few that I mentioned. What could be more easy and fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rigatoni with Eggplant and Pine Nut Crunch

Mangia, Mangia!

SEARED SCALLOPS