Greek Layer Dip




'Summertime and the living is easy' a phrase that I've adopted from an the song is my mantra during the relaxing summer months. Summer food  fresh, easy, just deliciously good. I prepare make ahead cold salads and dips to compliment grilling and barbecuing so I too can relax enjoying time with family and friends. My Greek Layer Dip fits all my qualification for summer food. A great appetizer that is a family favorite, sure to please your crowd too!

Greek Layer Dip

1 carton(8 0z) garlic hummus*
1 carton(8 oz) tabouli*
1/2 cup Tzatziki* 
1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
1 cup sliced cucumbers, halved
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese


On a serving plate spread hummus then top with tabouli. Next drizzle Tzakziki over the hummus and tabouli. Add chopped tomatoes and cucumbers. Tope with feta cheese.

So easy and delicious!

* I use Cedar's a New England company for the hummus, tabouli and Tzatziki.

Enjoy!

www.gooddinnermrsmellen.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rigatoni with Eggplant and Pine Nut Crunch

Mangia, Mangia!

Mandi's Bridal Shower Tea Party