Fried Mac and Cheese




When I was a young girl I loved my mother's baked macaroni and cheese. My mother would fry the leftover mac and cheese in butter for my lunch the next, better in my opinion than the original dish. I sometimes abandon my normal lunch salad and indulge in fried mac and cheese with each bite taking me back to the having lunch on the snack bar in our kitchen so long ago especially cooked for me by my mother. Pure comfort food!

Fried Mac and Cheese

Heat 4 tablespoons butter in frying pan. Add chopped up leftover macaroni and cheese.  Fry until cheese starts to melt and macaroni is hot. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.


https://gooddinnermrsmellen.com/2015/10/09/three-cheese-baked-mac-and-cheese/

Enjoy!

gooddinnermrsmellen.com

buzzchomp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rigatoni with Eggplant and Pine Nut Crunch

Mangia, Mangia!

Mandi's Bridal Shower Tea Party