SPICY ROASTER EDAMAME


SPICY ROASTED EDAMAME 


At a local restaurant I ordered my first spicy edamame as an appetizer and I was hooked on spicy edamame. I use frozen edamame, season and roast. Easy, delicious, I think even better than the restaurant version! 

1 (1-pound) bag frozen edamame, in the pod (green soy beans)

1 tablespoon olive oil
2 thinly sliced garlic cloves
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano


Preheat oven to 375 F. Place edamame in large bowel. In a small bowel combine oil, sliced garlic, salt, chili powder, pepper flakes and dried oregano. Pour oil mixture over edamame. 

Bake edamame in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until pods begin to brown. Stir once halfway through cooking. Serve warm.

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rigatoni with Eggplant and Pine Nut Crunch

Mangia, Mangia!

Mandi's Bridal Shower Tea Party